Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Abdulla's recommendations

Last week our teacher told us that we should choose one of three field trips. The choices was the National Arboretum , DC Neighbourhoods Exploration, and the national zoo . I chose the national zoo trip because of a lot of reasons, but the main reason is that I love animals, specially the monkeys , because the monkeys are very funny , and I think monkeys are the smartest animals . Another reason is that I like feed the ducks and it is interesting. In the zoo we can take some photos with our teachers and my classmates. So I think the zoo is the best choice and I hope that we will have a wonderful time in the national zoo .

Comments:
Hi Abdulla,

You can't feed the ducks (or any of the animals) at the National Zoo because they all have special diets. It isn't good for them to eat human junk food. Actually, it isn't good for us to eat it, either!
 
All of animals are smart. Nobody is stupid even animals. I am interested people more than animals.
 
When I was little and my mom took me to the Bronx Zoo in New York, I was able to buy little sacks of peanuts to feed the elephants. However, now zoo animals all have controlled diets. At the National Zoo, some animals have actually died because zoo-goers gave them the wrong things to eat! Some cruel people threw coins into the seals' pool and one of the seals died. I can't understand how people can be so thoughtless.
 
Hi Abdullah :
I think the trip to the Zoo with you will be a crazy idea. God please us !!
 
boram you should not said this bad word. you are not baby
 
I'm so sorry.
I'm just kidding~^^
 
It is Ok
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?