Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Abdulrahman's Zoo Diary Entry

On Monday, I went with my classmates in a field trip to the National Zoo. First, I woke up early and went to the university to meet our students and teacher. I went to the bus stop and I met them, then we took the metro bus to the College Park Metro Station. After that we took the Green Line, and then we changed to the Red Line to get to the station nearest the Zoo. Next, we got off the metro and we went outside the station then we walked into the Zoo. When we went there, we walked throw the zoo. It was big, so we decided to take a map. Then we walked to see the animals. First of all, I went to see the elephant’s bath and that the first time I had ever seen this, so it was very riveting. Then I went to see the cheetahs. They were my favorite animals. I saw five cheetahs. I learned many things about them. It is the fastest animal in the world. It lives in many places in Africa, such as, forests. Next, I went to the Reptiles section and I saw the Black Rat Snakes. They were very exciting and strange at same time. I found out some information about them.Thier habitat is from south New England through Florida. They eat mice, chicks, and rats. Then I went to see the baby panda. It was so cute and wonderful. Finally, I went back home. I had a great time even though I didn’t spend alot of time seeing the animals.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?