Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Ali's zoo diary

On Monday morning I woke up at 7:00 am and I ate my breakfast. Then I went to the university by bus. First I met my friends and my teacher and went with them to the College Park Metro Station. Then when we arrived to the zoo, we took a map because this was the first time we visited the zoo. After that we went to the Elephant House to see the elephant bath. It was very interesting because It was my first time. Then we walked around the zoo and saw a lot of different kinds of animals. At 1:00 pm we went to the restaurant and ate our lunch. After that my teacher had some tickets for the baby panda. At 1:30 pm I saw a baby panda for the first time in my life. It was very cute. Finally we came back to College Park. It was a very interesting trip.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?