Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Boram's recommendation

I want to go DC Neighborhoods Exploration. It looks interesting, and I hope to see many different cultures. In Korea, there is also Chinatown, so I hope to know different things between in Korea and in the USA. I also want to go the national zoo, but DC Neighborhoods Exploration looks more interesting. And because I know how to get the national zoo exactly, I will be able to go another day. But I don’t know how to get DC Neighborhoods Exploration.
But I don’t want to go the National Arboretum. I like an arboretum, but it is boring. And if the weather is not good, we won’t be able to see. It is terrible. So I want to go DC Neighborhoods Exploration.

Comments:
it looks like interesting, but the zoo is near to the umd. And you know it is spring, we should enjoy the nature, grasses, trees, and flowers. We can go the zoo at summer or winter. Why don't we enjoy the nature.
And you are animal, I am not. I am a good person. hehehehe!!!!!!!!
 
I agree with you. Knowing new people is more interesting. Also more diffucult to understand new people. So I am trying to know as much as possible. It will be great to do it with our school!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?