Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

Lun's Last Assignment

Study in MEI
Today is the last day we study in 003 class. We really had a good time in this class. We had a good teacher. Her name is Nina. She teaches us not only reading and writing but also speaking and listening. Because she knows how to study a language, she tells us how to read a novel, how to listen a long story. At last, we can understand a movie from a novel, which we had read. I really enjoyed studying English. This is my first time when I like to study English. Before I met Nina, I didn’t like to study English, I thought learning English is the most boring thing in my life. But Nina has changed me; I can follow her teaching and try to understand the words, the sentence, the novel and the movie. I really enjoyed the movie in English. Many times I felt my eyes were moisten. I also had many good classmates. They came from different countries. All of them tried to study English in this class. Now we have to say “good bye”, but I believe we can speak English better and better. In the future, we can speak fluent in English.
See you MEI, see you 003 class!!

Comments:
Wow, Lun, thank you very much for your kind words! It made me really happy to read them. I am glad you enjoyed our class, and I wish you the best of luck in your new life in the USA!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?