Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Ozgecan's recommendations

I would rather go to National Zoo or the National Arboretum than the DC Neighborhoods Exploration. I think the National Zoo is very interesting. So is the National Arboretum. I haven't been there before. I can take some pictures. These places are more interesting for me. Somebody said that the smell is not good in the zoo. Actually, it made me to think about it. The National Arboretum might be better just because of the smell. If we go to DC Neighborhoods, it will not be boring for me because I can shop and see the city. It is also good for me, but we can do it by ourselves. I know we can do the others by ourselves too, but I think shopping, walking arround, or these kind of things are more personal things. I prefer the National Zoo or the National Arboretum.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?